紧张的准备工作
安德鲁的父母要来了,紧张难耐的安德鲁开始准备迎接父母亲,他到底有什么好慌乱的呢?看看下面的少儿英语口语对话你就知道了:
Rui Rui: Andrew, I want to teach you a skill, only male and female student just know.
睿睿:安德鲁,我要教你一个技能,只有男生和女生才知道。
Andrew: what?
安德鲁:什么?
Rui Rui: you don't have to clean everything.
睿睿:你不必把任何地方都打扫干净。
Andrew: what should I do then? The bookstore is so dirty that no one wants to come.
安德鲁:那我该怎么办?这个书店这么脏,都没人愿意来。
Rui Rui: you find a piece of India linen, so these dirty places will be covered.
睿睿:你找一块印度麻布,那这些脏乱的地方遮起来就行了。
Booker: what are you doing? Why do you give me a piece of linen?
布克:你干嘛?你干嘛给我披一块麻布?
Andrew: you're very friendly, aren't you?
安德鲁:你很友善的对吧?
Booker: take it down!
布克:拿下来!
Rui Rui: all right, Andrew, you are all ready.
睿睿:没事的,安德鲁,你都准备好了。
Booker: have you washed your ears yet?
布克:你的耳朵洗干净了吗?
Rui Rui: washed.
睿睿:洗了。
Booker: I'm kidding.
布克:我开玩笑的。
Andrew: I'm not ready. I can't have it ready.
安德鲁:我没准备好,不可能准备好的。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】拒绝提供帮助的布克