书店的名字
安德鲁的父母说十二点十一分到来,很快就到了十二点多了,他的爸爸妈妈准时到来了吗?接着又发生了什么事情呢?让我们一起看看今天的少儿英语口语对话吧:
Andrew: what time is it?
安德鲁:几点了?
Rui Rui: Twelve ten.
睿睿:十二点十分。
Mother: Andrew!
妈妈:安德鲁!
Andrew: Oh, dad! Mom! How was the trip? Isn't there a traffic jam?
安德鲁:哦,爸爸!妈妈!路上怎么样?没堵车吧?
Dad: there's no traffic jam.
爸爸:没有堵车。
Andrew: did you have a pleasant trip?
安德鲁:有一个愉快的旅途吗?
Mom: yes.
妈妈:是的。
Andrew: I think you should avoid the rush hour. I'm glad you're here.
安德鲁:我想你们应该要避开下班高峰期,很高兴你们到来。
Rui: relax, Andrew.
睿睿:放松,安德鲁。
Andrew: see you next time, bye bye.
安德鲁:下次再见,拜拜。
Dad: we just got here. You let us in. Who is this?
爸爸:我们才刚来,你让我们进去。这位是?
Booker: how do you do?.
布克:你们好。
Dad: it's nice here. Is this your bookstore?
爸爸:这儿真不错。这是你的书店吗?
Booker: yes.
布克:是的。
Dad: and this is called the Booker Bookstore
爸爸:这里还叫布克书店?
Booker: Yes, I'm going to call it an electronic mall. But now people are so stupid, they have to be so direct.
布克:是的,我是打算叫它电子商城的。但是现在的人太笨了,必须要这么直接点。
Dad: Andrew said you wanted to work with him, so I thought it was called the Booker and Reed bookstore.
爸爸:安德鲁说你要和他合作,所以我以为这里叫布克和瑞德书店了。
Mom: Oh, Reed and Booker bookstore.
妈妈:哦,瑞德和布克书店。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】紧张的准备工作