赌马
安德鲁迷上了赌博,具体来说其实是赌马,而且他还帮不知道情况的布克先生下注了,这是怎么回事,一起看看今天的少儿英语口语对话吧:
Andrew: Booker, it's time to start!
安德鲁:布克,要开播了!
Booker: What's on?
布克:什么要开播了?
Andrew: I went to watch tv. Come on.
安德鲁:我去看电视了。快来。
Booker: What?
布克:什么?
Andrew: The horse race begins. I picked one for you.
安德鲁:赛马开始了,我给你选了一匹。
Booker: How about you?
布克:你呢?
Andrew: I picked the other horse.
安德鲁:我选了另一匹。
Booker: You spend your pocket money here, dirty gambling.
布克:你把零花钱花在这里,肮脏的赌博。
Andrew: That's not gambling, booker. It's a horse race, a movement to promote national unity.
安德鲁:这算不上赌博,布克。这是赛马,增进全国团结的运动。
Booker: Unity.
布克:团结。
Andrew: Yes, just like the premiere of Richard Curtis's film.
安德鲁:是的,就像理查德·柯蒂斯的电影首映礼。
Booker: Film?
布克:电影?
Andrew: Yes, or a serial killer.
安德鲁:是的,或者通缉连环杀手。
Booker: Oh, it fell down.
布克:哦,它摔倒了。
Andrew: Oh, no, I bought this horse.
安德鲁:糟糕,我买了这匹马。
Booker: What if they fall down?
布克:它们如果摔倒了会怎么样?
Andrew: They fed it to eat oats, and then a shot. But your horse is still alive.
安德鲁:他们喂它吃燕麦,然后一枪爆头。但你的那匹马还活着。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】和父亲聊工作