布克先生的妥协
在睿睿的请求下,布克先生妥协了,他答应了安德鲁的条件,不过要求是什么呢?一起看看下面的少儿英语口语对话吧:
Rui Rui: You're too mean to Booker, Mr. Andrew.
睿睿:布克先生,你对安德鲁太刻薄了。
Booker: I can't control myself. He is like a horse in human skin.
布克:我无法控制自己。他像一匹披着人皮的马。
Rui Rui: His parents just come over on vacation. Why don't you let his parents take a vacation?
睿睿:他爸妈就是过来度假而已。为什么不让他爸妈度假呢?
Booker: You said it simple.
布克:你说起来简单。
Rui Rui: You have blocked his telephone.
睿睿:你把他的电话屏蔽了。
Booker: I just forgot about it.
布克:我只是忘记了这件事。
Rui Rui : Agree with Andrew's request, or I'll tell him your secret.
睿睿:同意安德鲁的要求,否则我告诉他你的秘密。
Booker: If I agree, will you stay and help me?
布克:如果我同意,你会留下来帮我吗?
Rui Rui: Of course not. I promised to play games with my friends.
睿睿:当然不会,我答应了和朋友去玩游戏。
Booker: I don't agree with that.
布克:那我就不同意。
Rui Rui: Well, I don't know what you worry about.
睿睿:好吧,我不知道你担心什么。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】拒绝提供帮助的布克
上一篇:没有了
下一篇:紧张的准备工作
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。