【少儿英语口语】儿童读物好写吗?
Booker: Andrew, it's been hours, and I haven't written anything.
布克:安德鲁,已经好几个小时了,我什么也没写出来。
Andrew: You didn't do your best, either.
安德鲁:你也太不尽心尽力了。
Booker: Oh, you have to work with me.
布克:哦,你得和我合作。
Andrew: I'm ready.
安德鲁:我已经准备好了。
Booker: Let's begin.
布克:让我们开始吧。
Andrew: This is a pen. Here is a notebook.
安德鲁:这是笔,这是笔记本。
Booker: I know. This is my desk.
布克:我知道,这是我的桌子。
Andrew: We have to do some research.
安德鲁:我们得做做些调研。
Booker: That's right. We have to be familiar with what we write.
布克:太正确了,我们得熟悉我们写的东西。
Andrew: Look at this book. It's awful.
安德鲁:看看这本书,简直糟糕透了。
Booker: That's bullshit. A ball, a duck, a little umbrella.
布克:这简直是胡扯,皮球,鸭子,小雨伞。
Andrew: No plot at all.
安德鲁:一点儿情节都没有。
Booker: After reading this, you know, children's books are too simple.
布克:看完这些就知道,儿童读物太简单了。
Andrew: Yes.
安德鲁:是的。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】劝和失败
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】小孩有鉴赏力吗?
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】书写童年
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。