【少儿英语口语】书写童年
Andrew: Think about what little children think, or what do we write?
安德鲁:想想小孩子会想什么,不然我们写什么?
Booker: Absolutely right.
布克:绝对正确。
Andrew: Think of the kids now.
安德鲁:想想现在的孩子们。
Booker: What do they want to read?
布克:他们想读什么?
Andrew: Who cares?
安德鲁:谁关心呢?
Booker: We have to write for our childhood. You know, but we're so ignorant.
布克:我们得为我们的童年而写。你知道,但是我们那么无知。
Andrew: Summer vacation seems endless. We rode a long way to tell our friends you saw a frog.
安德鲁:暑假貌似是无穷尽的。我们骑着自行车走了很远,就为了告诉朋友你看到只青蛙。
Booker: We can do whatever we like in the yard. I like to play with cinder and bones.
布克:我们在院子里随意摆弄些什么都行,我喜欢玩煤渣,和骨头。
Andrew: I bet you can build a world with cinders and bones.
安德鲁:我敢打赌你用煤渣和骨头可以构造个世界。
Booker: Yes, once. In the castle, I surrounded the wall with bones.
布克:是的,有次在城堡,我用骨头围了个城墙。
Andrew: Come on, let's keep writing.
安德鲁:来吧,我们继续创作。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】拒绝联系的布克先生
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】儿童读物好写吗?
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。