【少儿英语口语】一千页苏联学者的故事
Booker: What do you think of our story?
布克:你觉得我们的故事怎么样?
Andrew: Great, but it's a bit too long for page 1000
安德鲁:棒极了,不过,1000页有点太长了吧?
Booker: We can delete the serial killings of the king's castle.
布克:我们可以把国王城堡的连环杀人事件删掉。
Andrew: That story has only one page.
安德鲁:那个故事只有一页。
Booker: Don't move the rest.
布克:其余的都不许动。
Andrew: The plot is interesting, but it may be a little complicated for a six year old.
安德鲁:情节很有趣,但对于六岁的孩子来说可能有点复杂。
Booker: It's super simple. It can't be simpler.
布克:这超级简单,不能再简单了。
Andrew: Really? A scholar who survived the Soviet revolution. When he was young, his daughter's long, miserable marriage was crumbling, and a journalist suspected that scholars had not suffered from the revolutionary movement. So the investigation was carried out, and he fell madly in love with the scholar's daughter. At the expense of his career, settled in Siberia, every day to help others Polish lenses.
安德鲁:是吗?一个从苏联革命运动中活下来的学者。回忆年轻时候的岁月,他女儿漫长而凄惨的婚姻正面临崩溃,还有个记者怀疑学者并没有遭遇革命运动。所以展开了调查,他疯狂地爱上了学者的女儿。牺牲了自己的事业,定居在西伯利亚,每天帮别人打磨镜片。
Booker: What's the problem? Children also have intelligence quotient.
布克:有什么问题,小孩子也有智商。
Andrew: Booker, it's wonderful. I'm so excited. I just had two small suggestions.
安德鲁:布克,这很精彩,我很激动。我只是有两个小小的建议。
Booker: What?
布克:什么?
Andrew: Don't write scholar, journalist. Maybe you can write about an elephant.
安德鲁:不要写什么,学者啊记者啊,也许可以写写一头大象。
Booker: I see. What's another suggestion?
布克:我知道了, 另一条建议是什么?
Andrew: Don't write Soviet revolutionary movement. You can write. The balloon is missing.
安德鲁:不要写苏联革命运动。可以写点,气球丢了。
Booker: An elephant who lost his balloon?
布克:一头弄丢了自己气球的大象?
Andrew: Yes.
安德鲁:对的。
Booker: Actually it's my story, isn't it?
布克:实际上是我的故事,对吧?
Andrew: Yes, that's right.
安德鲁:是的,是的。
Booker: All right. Let's write.
布克:好的,我们来写吧。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】丁丁买书
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】书写童年
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】吹长号的老鼠
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。