【少儿英语口语】丁丁买书
Ding Ding: Smoking can be fatal. It will take you to the visceral soot. Let you go up as big as whale, and then explode in the hospital.
丁丁:吸烟是可以致命的。它会把你的内脏都熏黑。让你涨的和鲸鱼一样大,然后在医院里爆炸。
Booker: Who told you that?
布克:这都谁告诉你的?
Ding Ding: Dad says only criminals and bad people smoke.
丁丁:爸爸说只有罪犯和坏人抽烟。
Mom: Ding Ding, he didn't bother you, did he?
妈妈:丁丁,他没打扰到你吧?
Booker: Oh, no, nothing at all.
布克:哦,没有,完全没有。
Mom: Oh, that's ok.
妈妈:哦,那还好。
Booker: But I'm afraid we don't have ice cream in the shop.
布克:但恐怕我们店里不让吃冰激凌。
Ding Ding: I didn't eat ice cream.
丁丁:我没有吃冰激凌。
Booker: I think Ding Ding is lying.
布克:我觉得丁丁在说谎。
Mom: Oh, my God, you go out right now.
妈妈:我的天哪,你给我立刻出去。
Ding Ding: It's not mine.
丁丁:这不是我的。
Mother: I won't buy you any books. I'm sorry。
妈妈:我不给你买书了。抱歉。
Booker: That's all right.
布克:没关系。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】租房子
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】头发危机
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】小孩有鉴赏力吗?
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。