【少儿英语口语】小孩有鉴赏力吗?
Andrew: Booker, this picture book is awful.
安德鲁:布克,这本绘本糟糕透了。
Booker: What's the matter?
布克:怎么了?
Andrew: I wrote children's books better than that. This thing sucks, beautiful pictures, simple stories, kids love it.
安德鲁:我写小儿书也比这个好,这个东西糟糕透了,漂亮的图片,简单的故事,小孩就喜欢这些。
Booker: All right.
布克:好吧。
Andrew: Then they can go to the movies and collect cards.
安德鲁:然后他们还可以去看电影,收集卡片。
Booker: You're right.
布克:你说得对。
Andrew: Play the game and drink this brand of yogurt.
安德鲁:打游戏,喝这个牌子的酸奶。
Rui Rui: Everybody thinks they can write children's book. It's not easy.
睿睿:每个人都以为他们可以写小儿书。这个并不容易。
Andrew: Absolutely simple. Children believe everything.
安德鲁:绝对简单,小孩子什么都信。
Rui Rui: Children have good judgement, too.
睿睿:小孩子也有很好的判断力。
Booker: No, they don't.
布克:不,他们没有。
Andrew: Just make up a knight or something. They all believe it.
安德鲁:随便编个什么侠客他们都信。
Booker: No chivalrous, Andrew. We have to write a classic.
布克:不要侠客,安德鲁。我们得写部经典的。
Rui Rui: You two absolutely can not finish this.
睿睿:你们两个绝对完不成这个。
Andrew: We can. Believe it. Let's make a bet.
安德鲁:我们可以的,不信我们打个赌。
Rui Rui: I bet more than one billion, you can not write anything.
睿睿:我赌十几亿你也写不出东西来。
Booker: Billion. Why don't we make it interesting? How about 50?
布克:又是十几亿,为什么我们不让它有趣点,我们赌50怎么样?
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】足球队与着装问题
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】丁丁买书
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】儿童读物好写吗?
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。