【少儿英语口语】足球队与着装问题
Green: Andrew!
格林:安德鲁!
Andrew: Oh, yes, yes.
安德鲁:哦,是的是的。
Green: I'm thinking about the dress code now.
格林:我现在考虑着装问题。
Andrew: Really?
安德鲁:是吗?
Green: And the message conveyed through the dress code.
格林:还有通过着装传达出的讯息。
Andrew: The message?
安德鲁:讯息?
Green: Yes, the advantage of working here is that you can wear the clothes you like. We are not robots, are we?
格林:是的,在这里工作的好处就是可以穿自己喜欢的衣服,我们也不是机器人,对吧?
Andrew: Of course not.
安德鲁:当然不是。
Green: Andrew, I appreciate your dressing style. Your T-shirt, your sandals, it's very damp!
格林:安德鲁,我很欣赏你的穿衣风格,你的T恤,你的凉鞋,很潮啊!
Andrew: Thank you.
安德鲁:谢谢。
Green: But imagine, if we were a football team, would that be all right?
格林:但试想一下,如果我们是个足球队,可以吗?
Andrew: The football team?
安德鲁:足球队。
Green: The winger of the team is wearing a crazy t-shirt. No one can tell which team he is.
格林:球队的边锋穿着一件疯狂的T恤。谁也分不清他是哪个队的。
Andrew: Yes.
安德鲁:是的。
Green: Can we pass the ball to him?
格林:那我们能把球传给他吗?
Andrew: No.
安德鲁:不能。
Green: Look, his sandals fell in the mud.
格林:瞧啊,他的凉鞋还掉在地上了呢。
Andrew: Not good.
安德鲁:不好。
Green: Damn it, we lost five to nil!
格林:该死,我们以五比零的比分惨败!
Andrew: Isn't it?
安德鲁:不是吧?
Green: That's always true! So, please change your clothes for a low point tomorrow. It's better if you don't wear sandals.
格林:一向如此!所以,请你明天换一件低调点的衣服。如果能不穿凉鞋,就更好了。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】拒绝回去的安德鲁
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】租房子
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】劝和失败
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。