【少儿英语口语】去餐厅吃饭
Andrew: The room next door is noisy. We have to do something!
安德鲁:隔壁太吵了,我们得做点什么!
Booker: Let's go out for Sunday lunch.
布克:我们出去享用周日午餐吧。
Andrew: Where?
安德鲁:去哪?
Booker: There's a new store. It's very popular. It's called the morgue.
布克:有家新店,非常流行,叫太平间。
Andrew: Weird names.
安德鲁:诡异的名字。
Booker: No vegetarian. They're dead animals. They're on the little tombstones.
布克:没有素食,都是死动物在小墓碑上面。
Andrew: Why do you have to be fashionable?.
安德鲁:为什么非要时髦。
Booker: I just want sausages, honey and cheese, not honey, fried worms, or donkeys in the coffin.
布克:我只想要香肠,蜂蜜和奶酪,而不是蜂蜜炸虫子或者躺在棺材里的驴子。
Andrew: What should we wear?
安德鲁:我们该穿什么?
Booker: That's just a restaurant.
布克:那只是一间餐馆。
Andrew: Shall we wear formal or casual?
安德鲁:那我们穿正式点还是休闲点?
Booker: You can dress upside down, inside out. But you eat spaghetti like a pig.
布克:你可以上下反穿,内外反穿。但你还想像猪一样吃意大利面。
Andrew: Just a minute. I need to bring my contact lenses.
安德鲁:稍等一下,我要带我的隐形眼镜。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】噪声赶走了顾客
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】放假的借口
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】安德鲁的旅行照
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。