【少儿英语口语】噪声赶走了顾客
Andrew: What are they building? It's so noisy.
安德鲁:他们在建什么,好吵。
Booker: They're almost finished. We'll have a quiet weekend.
布克:他们快完工了,我们会有一个安静的周末。
Andrew: Oh, my God.
安德鲁:天呐。
Booker: Let's pretend we don't hear.
布克:我们假装听不见吧。
Guest: Can you help me find a book?
顾客:你能帮我找一本书吗?
Booker: What book?
布克:什么书?
Guest: I'm looking for a biography of Schubert. You go and find it for me. I'll wait here.
顾客:我想找一本舒伯特的传记。你去帮我找吧,我在这儿等。
Booker: What?
布克:什么?
Guest: What kind of coffee do you serve?
顾客:你们提供哪种咖啡?
Booker: This is the bookstore. We don't serve coffee.
布克:这是书店,我们不提供咖啡。
Guest: But other bookstores have coffee.
顾客:但是其他书店都有咖啡。
Booker: The corner on the right. There's the music area.
布克:右手边拐角,那里是音乐区。
Andrew: The noise drove off the customers.
安德鲁:这些噪声赶走了顾客。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】餐厅的王者
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】躲开噪声
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】和好失败
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。