【少儿英语口语】放假的借口
Andrew: Booker, they're going to work for two weeks.
安德鲁:布克,他们要施工两周。
Booker: Oh, we can't stay here. I'll go to the construction men.
布克:哦,我们不能待在这儿,我去找那些施工的人。
Andrew: what can you do?
安德鲁:你能做什么?
Booker: I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll write to parliament.
布克:我告诉你我要做什么,我要写信给议会。
Andrew: what are you going to write?
安德鲁:你要写什么?
Booker: I'll do that, dear senator. Please don't work at my door for the next two weeks.
布克:我会写,亲爱的议员,未来两周请不要在我家门口施工。
Andrew: what if it doesn't work?
安德鲁:如果没用呢?
Booker: you want to know what I'm going to do?
布克:你想知道我会怎么做?
Andrew: yes.
安德鲁:是的。
Booker: I'll get drunk and shout at you.
布克:我会喝醉然后凶你。
Andrew: but I can't hear it, because I've reached the ends of the earth.
安德鲁:但我听不见,因为我已经到了天涯海角。
Booker: I'll still write to you as well.
布克:我还是会写信给你。
Andrew: I have to get out of here.
安德鲁:我要得离开这里。
Booker: it's a good excuse for a holiday.
布克:这是个放假的好借口。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】躲开噪声
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】去餐厅吃饭
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。