【少儿英语口语】安德鲁的旅行照
Andrew: Shall we go on a tour?
安德鲁:我们去旅游吗?
Booker: We're not going anywhere.
布克:我们哪儿也不去。
Andrew: It's going to be hell. Look, look at these.
安德鲁:这里会变成地狱,看,看这些。
Booker: What's this?
布克:这是什么?
Andrew: Photos of my trip.
安德鲁:我旅游的照片。
Rui Rui: Very interesting, is this Bali Island?
睿睿:很有趣,这是巴厘岛吗?
Andrew: Mauritius. What about?
安德鲁:毛里求斯。怎么样?
Booker: It's just a common tourist photo. People stand there with their eyes narrowed and they don't know how ugly they are.
布克:不过是普通的旅游照片罢了,人们眯着眼睛站在那儿,都不知道自己有多难看。
Andrew: This is a picture at the entrance of a restaurant. It's at the entrance of the hotel.
安德鲁:这是在一家餐厅门口的照片,这是在旅店门口。
Booker: It's been a big change.
布克:变化可真大。
Andrew: This is our leader, he is a gallery owner, but he lives in kent. It was one of the few happy times in my life.
安德鲁:这是我们的领队,他是一家画廊老板,不过他住在肯特郡。这是我一生中为数不多的幸福时光。
Booker: Why do you want to show me these? I don't know any of these people. I don't like traveling.
布克:你为什么要给我看这些,我又不认识这些人。我不喜欢旅游。
Rui Rui: OK, let's go on a tour, you are in the bookstore alone. We're going to the beach.
睿睿:好的,我们去旅游,你一个人在书店看门。我们要去沙滩。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】和好失败
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】去餐厅吃饭
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。