【少儿英语口语】冒牌律师
快看,布克先生伪装成了冒牌的律师,冒牌律师管用吗?睿睿和房东的纠纷该怎么解决呢?一起看看下面的英语口语对话吧:
Booker: Don't eat too fat!
布克:别吃太胖!
Landlord: What did you say?
房东:你说什么?
Booker: I'm a lawyer, just like the lawyers you saw on tv! My client is Rui rui!
布克:我是一名律师,正如你在电视上看到的那些律师一样!我的当事人是睿睿同学!
Landlord: What happened?
房东:发生了什么?
Booker: My client's room is getting smaller. You know that.
布克:我的当事人的房间逐渐变小,你很清楚。
Landlord: Oh, I don't know what happened.
房东:哦,我不知道发生了什么。
Booker: According to the law, often used in court, you steal other people's space, is illegal!
布克:根据那个法律,在法庭上经常用到的,你窃取别人空间,是违法的!
Landlord: Her room is always so big! I'll give you the measurement if necessary!
房东:她的房间一直那么大!需要的话我给你测量数据!
Booker: Don't avoid problems. Positive answer questions!
布克:别回避问题。正面回答问题!
Landlord: What's the questions ?
房东:什么问题?
Booker: Where were you when you measured the room?
布克:测量房间的时候你在哪里?
Landlord: I am...
房东:我在…
Booker: Ha ha ha ha ha! In that case, where is the room?
布克:哈哈哈哈哈!这样的话,房间在哪?
Landlord: Just where it's been.
房东:就在它一直在的位置。
Booker: OK, I'll check the room!
布克:好的,我去查看房间!
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】机智的销售
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】房东阴谋败露
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】奇怪的棒棒糖
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。