【少儿英语口语】机智的销售
一对情侣,两个顾客,来到了布克书店,然而布克老师一话不说就推荐他们两本书,流畅的英语口语如何实现这么艰难的推销呢?
Male customer: : Excuse me, do you have any?
女顾客:打扰一下,你们有没有?
Booker: Here you are.
布克:给你。
Male customer: How do you know what we want? I'm not like you.
男顾客:你怎么知道我们想要什么书?我和你的口味未必一样。
Booker: Do you want to go on vacation, I look at this.
布克:你们去度假,想找本闲书看看。
Customer: Yes.
女顾客:是的。
Booker: Of course is different with other content. You are a woman, want to watch entertainment comprehensive.
布克:当然是不同内容的闲书。你是女性,想看点娱乐综合的。
Male customer: : Yes.
女顾客:是的。
Booker: You're a man. You want to see the plot.
布克:你是男性,想看点情节扣人心弦的。
Male customer : But you gave us the same book.
男顾客:可是你给了我们同一本书。
Booker: The hero of this book, she is 29 years old, but not a boyfriend.
布克:这本书的主人公,她已经29岁了,但是还没有男朋友。
Female customer: Sounds good.
女顾客:听起来不错。
Male customer: I did not find.
男顾客:我没发现。
Booker: She stopped a nuclear war with China in 12 hours.
布克:她用12小时阻止了一场和中国的核战争。
Male customer: So good!
男顾客:那么不错!
Booker: Ten pounds per book.
布克:一本十英镑。
Male customer: Thank you!
男顾客:谢谢!
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】睿睿的夸奖
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】夏日女友
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】房东的阴谋
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。