【少儿英语口语】审问犯人
警察审问一个犯人没有任何的进度,于是他找来了布克先生帮忙,希望布克先生扮演一个好人,诱惑这个犯人坦白从宽,下面就是英语口语的审问实录,一起来看看吧:
Policeman: Booker, can you help me interrogate the prisoner?
警察:布克,你可以帮我审问这个犯人吗?
Booker: What happened?
布克:发生了什么?
Policeman: He's not going to be honest. I had a night of questioning last night.
警察:他一直不肯坦白,我昨晚已经审问了一晚了。
Booker: What can I do for you?.
布克:我能给你什么帮助。
Policeman: We're too serious for him, and now we need a little warmth.
警察:我们对他太严肃了,现在我们需要一点温情的态度。
Booker: Oh, what do you mean?
布克:哦,你的意思是?
Policeman: In front of him, I play the villain.you play the role of good.
警察:在他面前,我扮演坏蛋,你扮演好人。
Booker: I understand. Start it.
布克:我懂了。开始吧。
Police: Hello! You bastard, you'd better confess, or I'll feed you to the shark!
警察:喂!你个混蛋,你最好坦白,否则我将把你喂鲨鱼!
Prisoner: Oh! I'm scared to death。
犯人:哦!吓死我了。
Police: Honest account! Did you hear that? This is your last chance!
警察:老实交代!听到没?这是你最后的机会!
Prisoner: I don't know what you mean.
犯人:我不清楚你的意思。
Policeman: You'd better confess, or I'll talk to your wife!
警察:听好了!你最好坦白,否则我将和你的夫人谈谈!
Booker: Your eyes are beautiful.
布克:你的眼睛好漂亮。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】安德鲁的抱怨
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】扭伤了脖子
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】神奇的密码锁
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。