【少儿英语口语】神奇的密码锁
布克先生安装了新的防盗们,还有一个全新的密码锁,然而这个密码锁好像不是那么的靠谱,这些都被机智的睿睿发现了,看看下面的英语口语你就发现了:
Booker: Well, we've got new security guards.
布克:哦,我们安装了新的防盗们。
Rui Rui: How to use this security door? Mr Booker.
睿睿:这个防盗门怎么使用呢?布克先生。
Booker: Oh, let me explain to you.
布克:哦,我来给你说明。
Rui Rui: OK.
睿睿:好的。
Booker: First of all, you enter 123 and the door is locked.
布克:首先,你输入一二三,这个门就锁了。
Rui Rui: Then.
睿睿:然后。
Booker: When you come back, you just need to enter the password and the door will open.
布克:当你回来的时候,你只需输入密码,门就可以打开。
Rui Rui: However, the keyboard is in the door, how do I enter my password?
睿睿:但是,键盘在门内,我如何输入密码呢?
Booker: Oh, that's a good question. Let me see.
布克:哦,这是个好问题,让我想想。
Rui Rui: Good.
睿睿:好的。
Booker: You just need to enter a password.
布克:你只需要输入密码。
Rui Rui: I know the password, but how do I come in to enter the password?
睿睿:我知道输入密码,但是我要怎么进来输入密码?
Booker:......
布克:……
Rui Rui: Well, just tell me the password.
睿睿:算了,先告诉我密码。
Booker: Oh, I forgot the password.
布克:哦,我忘掉了密码。
Rui Rui: So this security system is not allow anyone to enter and exit.
睿睿:那么这个保安系统就是不允许任何人进出。
Booker: Yes, we will get used to it.
布克:是的。我们会习惯的。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】出租车司机的人生领悟
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】审问犯人
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】书店被盗之后
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。