【少儿英语口语】书店被盗之后
布克先生的书店被盗了,于是迎来了一个销售防盗门的家伙,这个家伙口舌如簧,简单的英语口语就把布克先生说服了,看看销售是怎么卖他的防盗门的:
Booker: Our bookstore was robbed.
布克:我们的书店遭遇了抢劫。
Salesman: Oh, you need our security door.
销售:哦,你需要我们的防盗门。
Booker: Oh, do we need to change the door?
布克:哦,我们的门需要更换了吗?
Sales: As far as I can see, they should be in the back door.
销售:据我观察他们应该是从后门进来的。
Booker: Yeah, they took all our drugs.
布克:是啊,他们拿走了我们所有的药。
Sales: These addicts.
销售:这些瘾君子。
Booker: Yeah.
布克:是啊。
Sales: It is not surprising, from my point of view, there are one hundred and twenty-one places you can enter the bookstore.
销售:不奇怪,从我站的位置看,有一百二十一个地方可以进你们的书店。
Booker: Really?
布克:真的?
Sales: You don't believe me, shutting me out
销售:不信你把我关在门外。
Booker: Okay.
布克:好的。
Sales: See, you need more security doors, the doors of the glass is soundproof, usually used in the zoo.
销售:看到了吧,你们需要更多的防盗门,这个门的玻璃是隔音的,通常用在动物园。
Booker: Why is the zoo soundproof?
布克:动物园为什么要隔音?
Sales: Or children to pipe the lion named dumbass.
销售:不然孩子们要管狮子叫蠢蛋。
Booker: Oh, that's right.
布克:哦,这样啊。
Sales: This system is great, do you know the CIA?
销售:这个系统很棒,你知道中情局吗?
Booker: Yeah.
布克:知道。
Sales: They don't need this, they use better.
销售:他们不用这个,他们用更好的。
Booker: I know CIA, they have a magic paper. If you write on it, it will disappear.
布克:我了解过CIA,他们有一种神奇的纸,如果你用墨水在上面写字,字迹会消失。
Sales: That is nonsense.
销售:那是扯淡。
更多新鲜有趣的文章:【少儿英语口语】争执不下的两个人
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】神奇的密码锁
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】意外的骨折
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。