【少儿英语口语】意外的骨折
布克先生骨折了,这是什么情况呢?布莱克教授用一口流利的英语口语询问了具体发生了情况,虽然事情有点复杂,但是我们细细看的话,还是很有趣的:
Booker: How did you break your arm, Professor Black?
布克:你的胳膊怎么摔断了,布莱克教授。
Black: Oh, that's an embarrassing thing.
布莱克:哦,这是一件尴尬的事情。
Booker: You made me interested in your embarrassment.
布克:你让我对你的尴尬事产生了兴趣。
Black: Oh, you know, I went shopping that day and saw Green and I on the way. I said hello to them, but they turn a blind eye to me,
布莱克:哦,你知道的,那天我去购物,在路上见到了格林夫妇。我和他们打招呼,他们却对我视而不见,
Booker: Maybe they're thinking about things, not noticing you.
布克:也许他们正在想事情,没有注意到你的存在。
Black: In short, being ignored is definitely an outrage.
布莱克:总之,被人无视肯定是一件令人愤怒的事情。
Booker: Or you are doing something annoying.
布克:或者你是做了什么令人讨厌的事情。
Black: You are right, the day before yesterday, they invited me to the party.
布莱克:被你猜中了,前天,他们邀请我参加晚会。
Booker: You must be drunk, Professor Black.
布克:你肯定是喝醉了,布莱克教授。
Black: Yeah, I got drunk and lost my mind. This is understandable.
布莱克:是的,我喝醉了丧失了理智,做了一些尴尬的事情。这都是可以理解的。
Booker: But I still don't know what's wrong with your fracture.
布克:可是我还是不知道这个你的骨折有什么关系。
Black: So I went to Green's house, and I apologized like they did.
布莱克:于是我去格林夫妇家里,我像他们严肃地道歉。
Booker: You got their forgiveness?
布克:你获得了他们的原谅?
Black: No, they blame I broke their chair, there are precious plants.
布莱克:不,他们怪罪我弄坏了他们的藤椅,还有珍贵的植物。
Booker: And then?
布克:然后?
Black: Then I go away with anger, and fall on the doorstep.
布莱克:然后我带着愤怒离去,摔倒在门口的台阶上。
Booker: So that is what it is.
布克: 原来如此。
更多新鲜有趣的文章:【少儿英语口语】安德鲁的抱怨
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】书店被盗之后
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】杰克警官要退休
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。