【少儿英语口语】安德鲁的抱怨
安德鲁遇到了一些不顺心的事情,于是他找布克抱怨,下面的英语口语里面,你可以发现烦躁的人可以有多么啰嗦:
Andrew: Oh, you know what happened to me?
安德鲁:哦,你知道我遭遇了什么吗?
Booker: What's wrong?
布克:怎么了?
Andrew: Do you know White?
安德鲁:你知道怀特吗?
Booker: That your friends.
布克:你的那个生死之交。
Andrew: Yeah, he helped me a lot when I first came to the village.
安德鲁:是的,当初我刚刚来到布克村的时候,他给了我很多帮助。
Booker: And then?
布克:然后?
Andrew: I had a headache yesterday. I went to the point where I bought some pills to relieve my headache.
安德鲁:昨天我头疼,就去了要点买了点舒缓头疼的药片。
Booker: A headache?
布克:头疼?
Andrew: Yes, it seems to be dissolved.
安德鲁:是的,好像是可溶解的,让人通体舒畅。
Booker: Say some important
布克:说重点。
Andrew: The point is that when I went out, I met Mr. White, and I greeted him. And he walked by without saying a word.
安德鲁:重点是当我出门的时候,我遇到了怀特先生,我和他打招呼,他竟然无视我,从我身
旁走过去却没有说一句话。
Booker: Maybe he didn't see you, or he was distracted by something else.
布克:可能是他没看见你,或者是他分心看别的事物。
Andrew: What?
安德鲁:看什么?
Booker: Or maybe you did something bad.
布克:或者是你做了什么坏事。
更多新鲜有趣的口语:【少儿英语口语】酒鬼闯祸了
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】争执不下的两个人
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】追赶歹徒
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。