【少儿英语口语】酒鬼闯祸了
布克和安德鲁虽然醉酒了,但他们清楚地知道自己,闯祸了。原来他们喝了别人昂贵的红酒,还以为是便宜的日常酒,这该怎么办,一起在下面的英语口语里面,看看他们的醉态和囧态吧:
Booker: Look at what's written in this book.
布克:看看这书上写了什么。
Andrew : What?
安德鲁:什么?
Booker: Don't drink Burgundy on board.
布克:别在船上喝勃艮第酒。
Andrew : What does that mean?
安德鲁:那是什么意思?
Booker: Drinking just to enjoy.
布克:喝酒只是为了享受。
Andrew: You're telling the truth.
安德鲁:你说出了真理,布克。
Booker: Sure.
布克:当然。
Andrew: Look at this. I checked it on the Internet. It's worth 7000 pounds.
安德鲁:你看看这个,我在网上查了一下,这瓶酒价值7000英镑。
Booker: Bullshit, it's normal, everyday red wine, Amy gives us the daily drink.
布克:胡说,这是普通的,日常的红酒,艾米给我们的日常喝的酒。
Andrew: The right side of the wine is placed in the ordinary dust, the left side of the clean and expensive wine.
安德鲁:右边放置着普通的布满灰尘的酒,左边放着干净的昂贵的酒。
Booker: Oh, my god.
布克:哦,天呐。
Andrew: Did you make a mistake about the cheap, dusty wine, Booker?
安德鲁:那些便宜而布满灰尘的酒,你是不是弄错了,布克?
Booker: We seem to be drinking a priceless collection of wine.
布克:我们好像喝的是价值连城的珍藏酒。
Andrew: How much did I say those wines.
安德鲁:我刚才说那些酒多少钱。
Booker: Seven thousand pounds.
布克:七千英镑。
Andrew: I have four pounds. How much do you have?
安德鲁:我有四英镑,你有多少钱?
Booker: Let's think about how to solve this problem.
布克:让我们好好想一下,怎么解决这个事情。
Andrew: It's up to you.
安德鲁:你决定。
Booker: Now I have an idea, don't say no immediately cos it could sound crazy.
布克:现在我有一个主意,听起来很疯狂但是不要立即否定。
Andrew: What idea?
安德鲁:什么主意?
Booker: Can we burn the house?
布克:我们可以烧了这个房子吗?
Andrew:...
安德鲁:…
Booker: Calm down, Andrew, calm down, think.
布克:冷静,安德鲁,冷静,思考。
更多新鲜有趣的口语:【少儿英语口语】喜欢艺术的艾米
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】两个酒鬼的争论
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。