【少儿英语口语】布莱克先生的弥补措施
布莱克先生和安德鲁错喝了艾米的珍贵藏酒,他们意识到问题的严重,于是想办法弥补自己的失误,这该怎么办呢?下面的英语口语里,你可以发现布克的一些奇葩补救措施,这些真的靠谱吗?
Booker: Well, let's give him a nice present.
布克:或者这样,我们送他一个很不错的礼物。
Andrew: Presents!
安德鲁:礼物!
Booker: But must be perfect.
布克:但是一定要完美。
Andrew: Yes.
安德鲁:是的。
Booker: How about a nice pencil?
布克:一支不错的铅笔怎么样?
Andrew: No.
安德鲁:不。
Booker: I mean, a really nice pencil.
布克:我的意思是,一支真正不错的铅笔。
Andrew: No, if you give him a pencil for his seven thousand pound, you might say, you know, the magic pencil.
安德鲁:不,如果你送他铅笔交换他七千英镑的酒,你可能再说,你知道的,魔法铅笔。
Booker: Magic pencil.
布克:魔法铅笔。
Andrew: You draw a cow, the cow is alive, you draw a seven thousand pounds of red wine, red wine appears.
安德鲁:你画一个母牛,母牛活了,你画一个七千英镑的红酒,红酒就出现了。
Booker: Yes, I'm sorry.
布克:是的,对不起。
Andrew: Let's make some wine ourselves.
安德鲁:我们自己做一些酒。
Booker: What?
布克:什么?
Andrew: We use some cheap ingredients. No one can tell the difference.
安德鲁:我们用一些便宜的原料,没人能辨别他们的不同。
Booker: But this is seven thousand pounds. He's gonna give this bottle of wine to the pope.
布克:但是这个要七千英镑,他要把这瓶酒送给教皇。
Andrew: He won't find out.
安德鲁:他不会发现的。
Booker: That's the Pope. He drinks a lot.
布克:那是教皇,他经常喝好东西。
Andrew: It's bullshit. No one can taste the wine.
安德鲁:这些都是胡扯,没人可以尝出酒的味道。
Booker: That's because you can't taste the wine. The Pope smokes eighty thousand cigarettes a day.
布克:那是你尝不出酒的味道,教皇每天抽八万根香烟。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】艾米的藏酒
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】酒鬼闯祸了
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。