【少儿英语口语】追赶歹徒
一天,睿睿突然听到有人喊救命,原来是一个抢劫犯抢老奶奶的钱包,自告奋勇的睿睿开始追逐可恶的歹徒,在十字路口睿睿差点就追到了,但是突然间歹徒想到了什么,下面的口语对话揭示了一切:
Booker: Why are you late?
布克:你为什么迟到了,睿睿。
Rui Rui: Just a person is crying for help.
睿睿:刚才有一个人在喊救命。
Booker: What person?
布克:什么人?
Rui Rui: A eighty year old woman.
睿睿:一位八十岁的老太太。
Booker: Why did she call for help?
布克:她为什么喊救命?
Rui Rui: There's a guy with a hood that's robbing the old lady's purse.
睿睿:有一个戴着头套的家伙抢老太太的钱包。
Booker: Oh, no passers-by to help grandma?
布克:哦,没有路人帮忙吗?
Rui Rui: I am that passerby.
睿睿:我就是那个路人。
Booker: Good justice Rui Rui, did you catch him?
布克:善良正义的睿睿,你抓住他了吗?
Rui Rui: This should be caught at the crossroads, but I met a red light.
睿睿:本该在十字路口抓住的,可惜我遇到了红灯。
Booker: So, did you catch up?
布克:那么,最后你追到了吗?
Rui Rui: He finally stopped.
睿睿:他最后停下来了。
Booker: Then you regain the wallet?
布克:然后你夺回了钱包?
Rui Rui: When he stops, I'm the only one around him.
睿睿:他停下来的时候,四周只有我一个人。
Booker: So you didn't help the old lady with her purse.
布克:所以你没有帮老太太夺回钱包。
Rui Rui: Such a thing or to the police uncle to do it.
睿睿:这样的事情还是交给警察叔叔去做吧。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】出租车司机的人生领悟
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】安德鲁的抱怨
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】警察的帮助
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。