【少儿英语口语】隔壁的新书店
Booker: Let's go home.
布克:我们回家吧。
Andrew: No. I put it in the bag you threw away.
安德鲁:没有,我放在你丢掉的那个袋子里面了。
Booker: Well, my key is in that bag, too.
布克:好吧,我的钥匙也在那个袋子里。
Andrew: Really? It's fun to travel.
安德鲁:是吗?旅行真有意思。
Booker: Well, you're fired.
布克:好吧,你被辞退了。
Andrew: Do you want to jump down or slow down?.
安德鲁:你想跳下来还是慢慢下来。
Booker: I hope you will enjoy your life in the future. But you're just annoying me here.
布克:我希望你以后生活能万事如意。但你在这里只让我烦恼。
Andrew: So what about my salary?
安德鲁:那么我的工资呢?
Booker: I'm sorry. Most of them are Ethiopia coins.
布克:抱歉大部分是埃塞俄比亚币。
Andrew: All right.
安德鲁:好吧。
Booker: Now, good luck, bye.
布克:现在,祝你好运,再见。
Andrew: You can't run a bookstore by yourself.
安德鲁:你不能一个人经营书店。
Booker: I'll stick it out anyway.
布克:反正我会坚持下去。
Andrew: Booker, can you come out?
安德鲁:布克,你能出来下吗?
Booker: No, I'm cold. I've got frostbite, ringing in the ears, and stomatitis.
布克:不,我很冷,我得了冻疮,耳鸣以及口炎。
Andrew: Next door, someone opened a new bookstore.
安德鲁:我们隔壁,开了一家新的书店。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】金色沙滩围绕着丛林
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】事实的真相
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】头发里的蘑菇
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。