【少儿英语口语】事实的真相
Rui Rui: Hello, Booker?
睿睿:你好,布克?
Booker: Hello, get around those green garbage bags.
布克:你好,绕过那些绿色的垃圾袋。
Rui Rui: Yes.
睿睿:可以了。
Booker: Turn right to know the musty George Elliot's book over there.
布克:右转知道发霉的乔治·艾略特的书那边。
Rui Rui: Ok.
睿睿:好了。
Booker: Turn right, then turn left. There's a dead badger.
布克:右转,然后左转,有一只死獾。
Rui Rui : Oh, Mr. Booker. Are you all right?
睿睿:哦,布克先生。你还好吗?
Booker: Nice to meet you.
布克:见到你很高兴。
Rui Rui: Are you all right?
睿睿:你还好吗?
Booker: Very well, I found the tv.
布克:很好,我发现了电视。
Rui Rui: You don't look very well. Where's Andrew?
睿睿:你看起来并不很好,安德鲁去哪里了?
Booker: He's gone. I knew he'd quit.
布克:他走了,我早知道他会离职的。
Rui Rui: You mean you expelled him?
睿睿:你是说你把他开除了?
Booker: That seems to be the case.
布克:好像是这样的。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】旅行要带什么?
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】复杂的旅途
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】隔壁的新书店
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。