【少儿英语口语】金色沙滩围绕着丛林
Andrew: What do we have for lunch?
安德鲁:我们吃什么午餐。
Booker: Forget about lunch. I'm going to Thailand.
布克:忘记午餐吧,我要去泰国。
Andrew: You said you weren't going anywhere.
安德鲁:你说你哪里也不去。
Booker: You don't know. Those construction workers have to work all day, so forget about the beach and the jungle.
布克:你不知道,那些建筑工人要全天施工,所以忘记沙滩和丛林吧。
Andrew: Where shall we go then?
安德鲁:那我们去哪儿?
Booker: We're going to read, administer, and then have a quiet drink.
布克:我们要去能看书,所辖,然后安静地喝杯酒。
Andrew: So your idea is to spend your vacation here?
安德鲁:所以你的主意是在这里度假?
Booker: Yes, so look for a place exactly like this.
布克:对,所以找一个地方和这里一模一样。
Andrew: We can't find it.
安德鲁:我们不可能找到。
Brooks: Find the sunny island of Saint honore. Golden beaches surround the jungle, with the world's only English bookshops and bars.
布克:找到了,阳光普照的圣奥诺雷岛。金色沙滩围绕着丛林,拥有全球内唯一的英文书店和酒吧。
Andrew: This is where we should go.
安德鲁:这就是我们该去的地方。
Rui: All right, you book airline ticket, I go to pack up the baggage.
睿睿:好的,你们订机票,我去收拾行李。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】晚餐前的聊天
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】旅行要带什么?
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】完美的假期
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。