【少儿英语口语】晚餐前的聊天
Booker: You put a box of books on the stairs. Are you trying to kill me?
布克:你把一箱子书放在楼梯上,你是想谋杀我吗?
Andrew: I'm sorry. I bought some good books.
安德鲁:抱歉,我买了些好卖的书。
Booker: What's this?
布克:这是什么?
Andrew: Freud, the complete works.
安德鲁:弗洛伊德,全集。
Booker: Nonsense! Waste money.
布克:胡言乱语,浪费钱。
Andrew: Don't bother me. I'm cooking.
安德鲁:不要打扰我,我在做饭。
Booker: What's the disgusting dinner you prepared tonight?
布克:今晚又准备了些什么恶心的菜?
Andrew: Mini medleys of chicken with summer berries.
安德鲁:夏日浆果鸡汤。
Booker: You know, I hate student meals.
布克:你知道我最讨厌学生餐。
Andrew: That is an appetizer, then stewed lamb meat in Argentina.
安德鲁:那是开胃菜,然后是清炖阿根廷羊羔肉。
Booker: You must have forgotten to buy some cheap wine.
布克:你肯定忘了买些便宜酒回来。
Andrew: We'll drink Navarra tonight. And then the pink wine.
安德鲁:我们今晚喝纳瓦拉。然后是桃红葡萄酒。
Booker: I want to drink now.
布克:我现在就想喝酒。
Andrew: Let me know when you need me to help you with the dishes.
安德鲁:等你需要我帮你夹菜的时候再叫我。
Booker: I'll wait until you have your teeth fixed.
布克:我会等到你装好牙齿。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】日常的抱怨
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】布克先生的诡辩
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】销售的意外惊喜
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。