【少儿英语口语】无聊的减肥
Rui Rui: Would you like some cookies?
睿睿:你想吃点饼干吗?
Tina: Wheat is poison. I can't believe you ate chocolate. You didn't eat meat, did you?
蒂娜:小麦是毒药,不敢相信你竟然吃了巧克力。你没有吃肉吧?
Rui Rui: No.! Just have a little chicken. And a little mutton.
睿睿:没有!就吃了一点鸡肉。还有一点羊肉。
Tina: Rui Rui, we're going to have to fix you.
蒂娜:睿睿,我得把你带回正规。
Rui Rui: Tina, will you feel so happy? Don't you think it's boring?
睿睿:蒂娜,你这样会感觉很愉快吗?你不会觉得很无聊吗?
Tina: I'll ignore what you just said. You said it because of toxins in your body.
蒂娜:我会忽略你刚刚说的话。你是因为体内的毒素才这么说。
Rui Rui: Ok.
睿睿:好吧。
Tina: Do you want any snacks?
蒂娜:要点心吗?
Rui: Carrot?
睿睿:胡萝卜?
Tina: Come on. I'm not a total killoy, you know.
蒂娜:振作点,我没那么扫兴。
Rui Rui: What is that?
睿睿:那是什么?
Tina: You sit straight, I do some delicious rice cakes.
蒂娜:你坐直了,我去做点美味的米糕。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】布克先生的诡辩
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】神奇的瑜伽
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】鸡肉可以做什么?
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。