【少儿英语口语】神奇的瑜伽
Booker: Where have you been? I've been trying to give you a call. Andrew is too much trouble to nag every day.
布克:你去哪儿了?我一直在给你打电话。安德鲁太烦了,每天唠叨。
Rui Rui: That is because of his whole body thread tension.
睿睿:那是因为他全身脉络紧张。
Booker: Does it smell to me?
布克:我身上有味道吗?
Rui: Yes, because your body is full of harmful substances.
睿睿:是的,因为你体内充斥着有害物质。
Booker: He made me miserable
布克:他弄得我不成人形了。
Rui Rui: You do not become human form, because you always smoke, drink.
睿睿:你不成人形是因为你总是抽烟喝酒。
Booker: What's wrong with you? I'm talking about Andrew, waiter. Give me a drink.
布克:你怎么了?我在说安德鲁,服务员,给我一杯酒。
Rui Rui: You are always full of desire. If people want something in Tibet, guess what they do?
睿睿:你总是充满欲望。要是在西藏人们想要一些东西,你猜他们怎么做?
Booker: I don't know.
布克:不知道。
Rui: They give something to others first.
睿睿:他们先给予别人一些东西。
Booker: Really? Is it? No wonder they become the dominant force in the world.
布克:是吗?是吗?难怪他们成了这个世界的主导力量。
Rui Rui: You have to quit smoking and drinking. Tina managed to quit.
睿睿:你得戒烟戒酒。蒂娜就成功戒掉了。
Booker: Why?
布克:为什么?
Rui Rui: Yoga.
睿睿:瑜伽。
Booker: You don't touch that thing.
布克:你不要接触那个东西。
Rui Rui: That is very magical, feel sunshine is in my blood vessel.
睿睿:那很神奇,感觉阳光在我的血管里。
Booker: I don't like to listen to this meaningless thing.
布克:我不喜欢听这个没有意义的东西。
Rui Rui: In order to get inner peace.
睿睿:要想得到内心的宁静。
Booker: Stop talking. Only Andrew left me to be calm.
布克:停下你的言谈,只有安德鲁离职才能让我得到平静。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】布克先生的诡辩
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】销售的意外惊喜
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】无聊的减肥
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。