【少儿英语口语】丁丁的糖果被偷吃
万圣节那天,丁丁得到了很多糖果,然而这些糖果被妈妈“偷吃了”,妈妈想看看丁丁会不会原谅自己,于是下面的英语口语对话里,丁丁是原谅妈妈还是生气了呢?
Mom: Let me tell you something, but you mustn't be sad, OK?
妈妈:我告诉你一件事,但你不许伤心,好吗?
Ding Ding: Okay.
丁丁:好的。
Mom: I'm so hungry today. I don't want to make you sad. but I ate your candy.
妈妈:我今天好饿,我不想让你伤心,但我吃光了你的糖果。
Ding Ding: Mom, it really makes me a little sad.
丁丁:妈咪,那真的让我有点伤心。
Mother: Do you blame mom?
妈妈:你会怪妈妈吗?
Ding Ding: No, just a little sad. Because you ate my candy,
丁丁:不会,只是有点伤心。因为你吃光了我的糖果,
Mom: I was really hungry.
妈妈:我那时真的很饿。
Ding Ding: You should eat, but that will make you headache.
丁丁:你应该吃,但那会让你头疼。
Mom: Because eat all the sweets?
妈妈:因为吃光所有的糖果吗?
Ding Ding: Yeah.
丁丁:对啊。
Mom: But I'm not sick.
妈妈:但是我没有不舒服啊。
Ding Ding: But you should drink some water.
丁丁:但是,你应该喝点水。
Mom: Yeah.
妈妈:是啊。
Ding Ding: Well, next Halloween, I won't be sad next halloween. I want you to eat my candy without talking to me.
丁丁:那么,下次万圣节,到下次万圣节我就不会伤心了。我想让我的糖果没有跟我讨论就被你吃掉。
Mom: But this year I ate all your candy. Would you blame me.
妈妈:但是今年我把你的糖果都吃了。你会不会怪我。
Ding Ding: No. The next Halloween, we can share my candy.
丁丁:不会。到了下次万圣节,我们可以一起分享我的糖果。
Mom: You are so sweet.
妈妈:你真贴心。
Ding Ding: I got this present today.
丁丁:我今天得到了这个礼物哦。
Mom: Oh, you just want to distract yourself as soon as possible.
妈妈:哦,你只是想要尽快分散注意力。
Ding Ding: Well, I was a little angry, but not very angry.
丁丁:好吧,我是有点生气,但也不是十分生气。
Mom: How can I pay for you?
妈妈:我该怎样赔偿你呢?
Ding Ding: Then you spend more time with me.
丁丁:那你多花点时间陪伴我好了。
Mom: You are so sweet. I love you.
妈妈:你真贴心,爱你。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】奇怪的棒棒糖
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】久别重逢
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】好问的睿睿
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。