【少儿英语口语】好问的睿睿
Andrew: How about my clothes?
安德鲁:看我的衣服怎么样?
Booker: It's lovely. It must be for you. Green owes me a favor. You can go to him for a job.
布克:很可爱,工作一定很适合你。这个叫格林欠我一份人情,你可以去找他要工作。
Andrew: Did Green tell you about the job?
安德鲁:格林有跟你说这份工作是干嘛的吗?
Booker: I don't know. I didn't get in touch with him.
布克:不清楚,我没跟他联系过。
Andrew: Well, I have to go, or I'll be late.
安德鲁:好吧,我得走了,不然我就迟到了。
Rui Rui: No, who is Green?
睿睿:不,格林是谁?
Andrew: He won't know until you let his go.
安德鲁:他不会知道直到你允许他去面试。
Rui Rui: What work, how do you know Green?
睿睿:什么工作,你怎么认识格林的?
Customer: Hello?
顾客:你们好?
Rui Rui: Who are you?
睿睿:你是谁?
Customer: I'm Brown.
顾客:我是布朗。
Rui Rui: What are you doing?
睿睿:你来干嘛?
Customer: I'll buy the book.
顾客:我来买书。
Rui Rui: What book?
睿睿:什么书?
Customer: Anything of Tagore's.
顾客:泰戈尔的任何一本书都行。
Rui Rui: What does Tagore do? Tell me or I'll put jam on your face.
睿睿:泰戈尔是干嘛的?告诉我不然我把果酱抹你脸上。
Customer: Tagore is a poet.
顾客:泰戈尔是一位诗人。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】奥巴马求职
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】丁丁的糖果被偷吃
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】格林的请求
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。