【少儿英语口语】无聊之王
你无聊的时候做什么呢?看书听音乐看电影还是练习英语口语?下面是布克和正在练钢琴的睿睿的对话,因为布克先生不练钢琴,于是睿睿好奇他无聊的时候做点什么?
Booker: That girl, she invited me to dinner, can not refuse my charm.
布克:那个女生,她邀请我去吃饭,无法拒绝我的魅力。
Rui Rui: Oh, I don't want to practice the piano.
睿睿:哦,我不想练习钢琴了。
Booker: When I was young, I wanted to learn, but my parents didn't want to study.
布克:我年轻的时候想学,但我父母不想学。
Rui Rui: What did you play when you were a child?
睿睿:那你小时候玩什么?
Booker: I have to play football for a long time. Secretly watching the neighbor's children practicing the piano
布克:我只好一个人玩足球,玩很久。偷偷看邻居的孩子们练钢琴。
Rui Rui: How do you want to kill time when you are all right?
睿睿:那你没事的时候要怎么打发时间?
Booker: I don't know. I've been taking a long shower. I've got my beard tied up, and I'm founding the moon in bed. Become the king of leisure
布克:不知道,洗很久的澡,把我的胡子编起来,再解开,躺在床上搜寻着月光,变成无聊之王。
Rui Rui: I don't have a beard.
睿睿:可惜我没胡子。
Booker: Practice fast.
布克:快练习吧。
Rui Rui: Where are you going?
睿睿:你要去哪儿?
Booker: Do you want my ears to suffer?
布克:难道你要我的耳朵备受折磨吗?
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】被嫌弃的怀特
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】睿睿的发誓
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】天才钢琴家睿睿
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。