【少儿英语口语】丁丁离家出走
丁丁同学离家出走了,睿睿和布克赶紧去警察局报警,想要看看警官先生如何用英语口语询问案情?一起看看下面的对话吧:
Booker: We're a little worried.
布克:我们有点担心。
Policeman: Don't be sad. What happened?
警察:不要伤心,发生了什么?
Rui rui:: Yes, we are going crazy, Tintin left home.
睿睿:没错,我们快要疯了,丁丁离家出走了。
Police: Oh! She ran away from home after she had a shout.
警察:哦!她被某人吼了一通之后就离家出走了。
Booker: When will he know the real society.
布克:他什么时候才能了解真正的社会。
Rui rui: If he had something wrong.
睿睿:如果他出了什么事。
Policeman: Oh, would you like something to drink?
警察:哦,你需要喝点什么吗?
Booker: Just a little white wine.
布克:如果有点白葡萄酒就好了。
Policeman: I'm afraid only tea and coffee.
警察:恐怕只有茶和咖啡。
Booker: No, thanks.
布克:那不用了,谢谢。
Policeman: can you describe the shape of Tintin?
警察:你能描述一下丁丁的样子吗?
Booker: She's wearing orange. Looks like a book.
布克:她穿着橙色的衣服,长得像一本书。
更多新鲜有趣的文章:【少儿英语口语】意外的骨折
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】睿睿深夜回家
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。