如此精通电脑
老板面试了一个“精通电脑”的员工,但珍发现老板并不是很擅长面试,于是她莫名其妙地被授予重任,看完下面的英语口语对话你就知道了:
Boss: Well, introduce yourself briefly.
老板:好了,简单介绍一下你自己。
Jane: actually, I wish I could do something.
珍:其实,我希望我做一些。
Boss: I will arrange you to the technical department!
老板:我会安排你到技术部门!
Jane: why?
珍:为什么?
Boss: because your resume says that you have some experience with computers.
老板:因为你简历里面说,你在电脑方面有些经验。
Jane: I mentioned it. Yes, I have experience in computers, sending mails, receiving mail and deleting mail.
珍:我有提到过。是的,我在电脑方面很有经验,发邮件,收邮件,删邮件。
Boss: what else?
老板:还有呢?
Jane: I'll turn on the machine. Use the keyboard, mouse, click, double-click.
珍:我会开机,使用键盘,鼠标,单击,双击。
Boss: you seem to be an expert on it!
老板:看来,你是这方面的专家!
Jane: yes.
珍:是的。
Boss: there's a supervisor missing right there.
老板:那边刚好缺一个主管。
Jane: great. What about my colleagues?
珍:好极了,我的同事怎么样?
Boss: Standard nerd!
老板:标准书呆子!
更多新鲜有趣的文章:错误的赞美