错误的赞美
玛丽最近比较抑郁,老板总想办法让她知道自己的状态对工作的影响,没想到英语对话变成了这样:
Boss: Marie, do you have the time?
老板:玛丽,你有时间吗?
Marie: I'm busy. I'm working.
玛丽:我很忙,我在工作。
Boss: I know, but in fact, we have received a lot of complaints.
老板:我知道,但事实上是,我们接到了很多投诉。
Marie: really? About what?
玛丽:真的吗?关于什么?
Boss: it's obvious that one of the female employees has broken down.
老板:很显然,有一位女员工精神崩溃了。
Marie: is that Jack?
玛丽:是杰克吗?
Boss:...... No
老板:……不。
Marie: is that Booker?
玛丽:是布克吗?
Boss: it's you. Listen to me, or do you get off work now?
老板:是你。听我说,要不你现在下班吧?
Marie: I can't do that. I have to feed my baby.
玛丽:我不能这样做。我还得喂饱我的孩子。
Boss: no problem. Bring back two steaks.
老板:没问题,带两块牛排回去。
Marie: you don't know, I give the guests on salmon when they insulted me.
玛丽:你不知道情况,我给客人介绍三文鱼的时候,他们侮辱了我。
Boss: Salmon?
老板:三文鱼怎么了?
Marie: Salmon no problem.
玛丽:三文鱼没问题。
Boss: what did he say?
老板:他说了什么?
Marie: he said, "a good waitress."
玛丽:他说,一个好服务员。
Boss: there's no problem with that.
老板:这话没有问题啊。
Marie: my goal in life is not to be an waitress . My goal in life is to be a psychologist.
玛丽:我的人生目标不是当员工。我的人生目标是当心理医生。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:珍得到了工作