幸运女神的眷顾
布克先生在安德鲁的怂恿下,迷恋上的赌博,但是安德鲁只是简单的小玩,布克先生却想要更刺激的,为了打击布克先生的热情,安德鲁决议让他猜硬币,结果发现……还是一起看看今天的英语口语对话吧:
Booker: We need a system.
布克:我们需要一种制度。
Andrew: There's only one system. Gamble, lose, borrow, steal, lose, jail, die.
安德鲁:只有一种制度。赌、输、借、偷、输、监狱、死亡。
Booker: Don't be so pious. You brought me up.
布克:不要那么虔诚,是你带我开始的。
Andrew: It's just a little game. You're Satan's bingo
安德鲁:那只是小游戏,你这是大游戏.
Booker: I was destined to win money.
布克:我命中注定会赢钱。
Andrew: Really? Come on, heads or tails?.
安德鲁:是吗?来,正面还是反面。
Booker: Front.
布克:正面。
Andrew: Well, you were lucky just now. Come again.
安德鲁:好吧,你刚才运气不错,再来一次。
Booker: The reverse side.
布克:反面。
Andrew: You were kissed by fortune two times. Now she would have knocked you unconscious, let you kneel for mercy.
安德鲁:你被幸运女神亲吻了两次。现在她会敲晕你,让你跪下求饶。
Booker: The reverse side.
布克:反面。
Andrew: Yes, but sooner or later, I'll have no money.
安德鲁:对的,但早晚,我会没钱的。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】被高估的艺术品