老师对布克先生的调侃
布克先生来到了学校见到了睿睿的老师,但是睿睿的老师和他开了个玩笑,想知道发生了什么英语口语对话吗?一起看看吧:
Teacher: Hello, what can I do for you?
老师:你好,我有什么可以帮你的吗?
Booker: Oh, I've come to meet Rui Rui home. I'm his uncle.
布克:哦,我是来接睿睿回家的。我是他舅舅。
Teacher: Really? I've never seen you before. I think you might be a freak who sells children.
老师:真的吗?我可从没见过你,我想你可能是一个拐卖小孩的怪人。
Booker: What?
布克:什么?
Teacher: I was just kidding. Your sister called me.
老师:我只是开玩笑,你姐姐给我打过电话了。
Booker: Oh, ha ha.
布克:哦,哈哈。
Teacher: Rui Rui, your uncle has come, we all don't know you have an uncle.
老师:睿睿,你舅舅来了,我们都不知道你有个舅舅。
Booker: I'm like his second dad. I often take him to eat pizza.
布克:我就像他第二个爸爸,经常带他去吃披萨。
Teacher: Isn't he allergic to wheat?
老师:他不是对小麦过敏吗?
Booker: Yes, but I know one without wheat.
布克:是的,可是我知道有一家不添加小麦的。
Teacher: Ah.
老师:这样啊。
Booker: He always reminds me of when I was a kid. Of course, I wasn't as handsome as he was when I was a kid.
布克:他总让我想起小时候,当然我小时候没他帅。
Teacher: Sure.
老师:当然。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:想要什么宠物