舅舅接我下课
睿睿的妈妈爱丽丝今天有事情要忙,只好请求她弟弟去接睿睿放学,但是消极的布克并不想去学校,下面是他们俩的英语口语对话:
Alice: I know you're here, Booker. Answer the phone. If you pretend not to hear or answer the phone, I'll break up with you.
爱丽丝:布克,我知道你在,快接电话。如果你假装没有听到或者不接电话,我就和你断绝关系。
Booker: Oh, why do I have such a sister?.
布克:哦,为什么我有个这样的姐姐。
Alice: Did you answer the phone at last?.
爱丽丝:你终于接电话了。
Booker: You'd better have something to look for me.
布克:你最好有事情找我。
Alice: Why do you answer the phone right now?
爱丽丝:怎么现在才接电话?
Booker: Nothing. I was just watching the video.
布克:没事,我刚才在看视频。
Alice: All right, stop it. That's it. Can you help me out with Rui Rui?
爱丽丝:好了,别说了,是这样,你可以帮忙接睿睿放学吗?
Booker: Who?
布克:谁?
Alice: Rui Rui, your nephew.
爱丽丝:睿睿,你的侄儿。
Booker: Oh, Rui rui. No.
布克:哦,睿睿。不行。
Alice: Booker, when did I ask you?
爱丽丝:布克,我什么时候求过你。
Booker: Now.
布克:现在。
Alice: I called all the people I know. Now you are the only one left.
爱丽丝:我给所有认识的人都打了电话,现在只剩下你了。
Booker: I really have to hang up now.
布克:我真的要挂电话了。
Alice: Wait a minute. I just got out of class and had no time to meet Rui Rui and send him to football class.
爱丽丝:等等。我刚刚下课,没有时间接睿睿,并且送他去上足球课。
Booker: Then don't go to football class.
布克:那就不要去上足球课。
Alice: Come on, do you have anything important to do?
爱丽丝:拜托,你有什么重要的事情要做吗?
Booker: All right, I will do it.
布克:好吧,我答应你。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:巧妙的奉承