【少儿英语口语】探讨白日梦
布克和安德鲁完成了一部少儿书,他们幻想着小孩子看到这本书会欢呼雀跃,于是他们可能就变成吸金作家了,幻想着成为富豪的他们俩有什么对话呢?帮助你提升少儿英语口语:
Booker: Our writing is ready.
布克:我们的书写好了。
Andrew: Yes, we're going to be writers and millionaires!
安德鲁:是啊,我们要成为作家、大富翁了!
Booker: The next work is a problem.
布克:下一部作品就成了难题了。
Andrew: People will ask you, "are you the author?" When will your next book be released?
安德鲁:别人会问你,你就是那个作家?你的下一部书什么时候发布?
Booker: Who cares about these people's ideas?.
布克:谁关心这些人的想法。
Andrew: And we have to buy so many houses.
安德鲁:还有,我们要买那么多房子。
Booker: And you wonder, where's my famous brand limited underwear?
布克:你还会想,我的名牌限量内裤去哪儿了?
Andrew: Where is it?
安德鲁:在哪儿?
Booker: It's in my Hongkong villa.
布克:在我的香港别墅里。
Andrew: Don't do that.
安德鲁:不要这样。
Booker: Will be followed by various media tracking.
布克:还会遭到各家媒体跟踪。
Andrew: Will they follow us?
安德鲁:他们会跟踪我们吗?
Booker: Andrew, there are a lot of paparazzi!
布克:安德鲁,有很多狗仔!
Andrew: But I didn't do anything. I just wrote a children's book. Walking with my girlfriend on the beach in Brazil.
安德鲁:但是我什么也没做啊,我只是写了一本少儿书。和我的女友漫步在巴西的沙滩上。
Booker: All of a sudden, a swarm of paparazzi emerged.
布克:突然间,一群狗仔冒出来。
Andrew: I rushed out at that moment. What happened to me? She didn't know anything. She's just a simple model.
安德鲁:这时候我冲出来,有什么事冲我来,她什么也不知道。她只是个简单的模特罢了。
Booker: I just want to play golf at home, watch my helicopter, drive a yacht. Is that too much?
布克:我只想没事在家里打高尔夫球,看着我的直升机,没事开游艇。这样过分吗?
Andrew: No.
安德鲁:不。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】一千页苏联学者的故事
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】故事的元素
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】白日梦的毁灭
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。