【少儿英语口语】气势强大的安德鲁
Booker: where have you been?
布克:你去哪儿了?
Andrew: are you talking to me?
安德鲁:你是在和我说话吗?
Booker: you look a little different. Did they give you steroids?
布克:你看起来有点不一样,他们给你打了类固醇?
Andrew: what are you talking about? you silly little man.
安德鲁:你在说什么?傻小子。
Booker: listen to me.
布克:你听我说。
Andrew: shouldn't you take a good look at the shop? Look at your clothes. You need a good wash.
安德鲁:你难道不应该好好看店吗?看看你的衣服,你得好好洗一下。
Booker: it's your fault. You didn't wash my clothes.
布克:我变成这样都是你害的,你都没给我洗衣服。
Andrew: we can't blame others for our appearance, can we?
安德鲁:个人仪表我们不能责怪别人,不是吗?
Booker: No, can't, but...
布克:不,不能,但是。
Andrew: I suggest you wash your socks. The premise is that you can take it out of your shoes. I want to take a nap, so don't disturb me.
安德鲁:我建议你洗洗自己的袜子。前提是你能把它从鞋里拿出来。我想打个盹,别来打扰我。
Booker: How dare you speak to me like that?
布克:你怎么敢这么跟我说话?
Andrew: what are you talking about?
安德鲁:你在说什么?
Booker: nothing.
布克:没什么。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】神奇的瑜伽
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】餐厅的王者
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】看心理医生
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。