【少儿英语口语】如何说服布克先生
Booker: Andrew, what are you doing?
布克:安德鲁,你去干嘛?
Andrew: I'm going to get some paint.
安德鲁:我去买点油漆。
Booker: What do you want to buy paint for? Now that's the nature of the bookstore. If a change is made, it loses itself.
布克:买油漆做什么?现在这样才是这间书店的本色。如果做出改变它就会失去自我。
Andrew: Our bookstore needs to be adjusted.
安德鲁:我们的书店需要调整。
Booker: It's charming and unique.
布克:它已经魅力四射,别具一格。
Andrew: Style is an atmosphere, a feeling.
安德鲁:格调是一种气氛,一种感觉。
Booker: If you insist on doing so.
布克:如果你坚持要这样。
Andrew: By the way, I'm going to buy two brushes.
安德鲁:顺便说下,我打算买两把刷子。
Booker: So you can paint with your hands at the same time. That's good!
布克:原来你可以用双手同时刷油漆,不错!
Andrew: I thought you might...
安德鲁:我原来是想你或许…
Booker: No, you just think what you think.
布克:不,你只是想你所想。
Andrew: Maybe...
安德鲁:或许…
Booker: No!
布克:不行!
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】犹豫的安德鲁
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】一英镑能做什么?
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】空虚的格林
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。