【少儿英语口语】犹豫的安德鲁
Andrew: What should I do, Booker?
安德鲁:布克,我该怎么办?
Booker: What happened?
布克:发生了什么?
Andrew: I have to make a speech or report.
安德鲁:我得做个演讲或报告。
Booker: I don't know. I'm in big trouble.
布克:我不知道,我遇到了大麻烦。
Andrew: I'm going to lose my job!
安德鲁:我会失业的!
Booker: Quiet.
布克:安静。
Andrew: It's all your fault. I know nothing about the job. It's just a biscuit in the stationery cabinet.
安德鲁:都是你的错,我对这份工作的了解仅仅是文具柜里有饼干。
Booker: What kind of cookies?
布克:哪种饼干?
Andrew: I'm going to lose my job!
安德鲁:我就要失业了!
Booker: Never mind, believe in your charm!
布克:没关系的,相信你的魅力!
Andrew: That's all right. The boss can swallow a whole pizza.
安德鲁:有关系,那个老板可以吞下一整块披萨。
Booker: It's OK. Just do your thing.
布克:没事,你只要做好事情就可以的。
Andrew: What's thing?
安德鲁:什么事?
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】格林的请求
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】大人物
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】格林先生学习阅读
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。