【少儿英语口语】格林先生学习阅读
Booker: That Green, he's crazy, reading is an impossible church thing.
布克:那个格林,他疯了,阅读是一件不可能教会的事情。
Rui Rui: Do you remember those books that you read first? Peter likes Jane and Jane likes Peter.
睿睿:你还记得你最早读过的那些书吗?彼得喜欢简,简喜欢彼得。
Green: Gentlemen, here I come.
格林:绅士们,我来了。
Booker: Please sit down!
布克:请坐!
Green: Are you ordering me?
格林:你是在命令我吗?
Booker: No, of course not. Did you have your meal?
布克:不,当然不是。你吃饭了吗?
Rui Rui: You love hoodies?
睿睿:你喜欢帽衫吗?
Green: Let's begin!
格林:我们开始吧!
Booker: If you read a page first, we'll know your level.
布克:如果你先读一页我们可以知道你的等级。
Green: Should I learn that first? What's the name of that?
格林:我是不是应该先学那个,那个叫什么来着?
Booker: What?
布克:什么?
Green: Alphabet, alphabet, I have to know it that I can read words!
格林:字母,字母表,我得知道它才能读单词啊!
Booker: Yes, of course, Rui Rui, you've been here for a minute.
布克:是啊,当然,睿睿,你来过一分钟。
Rui Rui: Just a moment.
睿睿:稍等片刻。
Booker: He doesn't know any words. He can't read at all.
布克:他根本不认识字,完全不会读书。
Rui Rui: He didn't go to school, but he played table tennis very well.
睿睿:他没上过学,但他桌球打的很好。
Booker: Look at his face. Even cornmeal want to run away from his bowl!
布克:看看他的脸,连玉米面都想从他的碗里逃走!
Rui Rui: We should to have a try.
睿睿:我们要尝试一下。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】熟能生巧
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】犹豫的安德鲁
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】周四的报告
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。