【少儿英语口语】夏日冰书
夏天热极了,布克尤其不喜欢高温,你想知道他干出了什么奇怪的事情吗?试着看看下面的英语口语对话:
Booker: Eighty-eight degrees fahrenheit!
布克:八十八华氏度!
Andrew: I have a problem.
安德鲁:我有个怪毛病。
Booker: What's wrong?
布克:什么毛病?
Andrew: Dave syndrome!
安德鲁:戴夫综合征!
Booker: Bullshit, you made up the disease. Like what you said last time!
布克:胡说,你编造的病症。就像你上次说的软糖什么的!
Andrew: I eat candy so I don't lose my head!
安德鲁:我吃软糖,这样才不会聋掉!
Booker: What else? You said you were going out on a convertible!
布克:还有呢?你说你出门只坐敞篷车!
Andrew: No, the reverse! Don't let me ride in a convertible!
安德鲁:不,反了!绝不要让我坐敞篷车!
Booker: It's bullshit. You're trying to attract attention!
布克:都是胡扯,你就是想吸引关注!
Customer: Hello, I want an interesting book!
顾客:你们好,我想要一本有趣的书!
Andrew: It's so hot. Do you want an ice book?
安德鲁:天气真热,想要一本冰书吗?
Customer: Ice book?
顾客:冰书?
Andrew: Just take it out of the fridge!
安德鲁:刚从冰箱里拿出来的哦!
Customer: Oh! Thank you very much!
顾客:哦!谢谢你!
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】钢琴练习
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】天气热极了
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】夏日女友
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。