【少儿英语口语】顾客的神奇购书遭遇
布克先生估计是一个喜欢阅读,喜欢书店但是不喜欢销售的人。他本该开一个图书馆,然而他却开了书店,这可苦了想买书的人,这不,下面这个英语口语对话里,顾客遭遇了奇葩的布克先生:
Booker: Look at that guy. You know we're having lunch. We're going to the store.
布克:你看看那个人,分明知道我们在吃午餐,还要来商店。
Andrew: But the bookstore is not closed.
安德鲁:但是书店并没有关门。
Booker: What does he want to do?
布克:他到底想做什么?
Andrew: He just wants books.
安德鲁:他仅仅想要书。
Booker: Then why did you come to me?
布克:那为什么来找我?
Andrew: Because you sell books.
安德鲁:因为你是卖书的。
Customer: Hello, I want to buy a book.
顾客:你好,我想买本书。
Booker: This is for you.
布克:这本给你。
Customer: But I want to...
顾客:但是,我想要…
Booker: This is a good book.
布克:这是本好书。
Customer: Really?
顾客:真的?
Booker: Yes, you will laugh, you will cry, it will change your life. Six pounds.
布克:是的,你会大笑,你会哭,它将改变你的人生。六英镑。
Customer: Good. You need to change me.
顾客:好的。你需要给我找零钱。
Booker: Oh, when you come back here.
布克:哦,等你再来这里的时候。
Customer: But I won't be here today.
顾客:可是我今天不会再经过这里了。
Booker: Where is your address?
布克:你的地址在哪里。
Customer: No. 110 Booker avenue.
顾客:布克大街110号。
Booker: OK, go back and wait for my instructions.
布克:好的,回去然后等待我的指示。
Customer: What a strange bookshop.
顾客:真是一个奇怪的书店。
更多新鲜有趣的文章:【少儿英语口语】顾客须知
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】销售一空的书店
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。