多吃点薯条
Doctor: your foot is broken. It's just a small bone. It's no big deal.
医生:你的脚部骨折了,只是一小块骨头,没什么大不了的。
Jack: do I have to stay in the hospital all the time?
杰克:那我要一直住院吗?
Doctor: I see your foot, wow, you recover quickly.
医生:我看看你的脚,哇塞,你恢复的很快。
Jack: really? Can I go mountain climbing?
杰克:真的吗?那我可以去爬山吗?
Doctor: Yes, you can climb the mountain with the help of a crutch.
医生:可以,借助拐杖就可以。
Jack: can I lift weights then?
杰克:那我可以举重吗?
Doctor: Yes, no more than 200 kilograms.
医生:可以,不要超过200公斤就可以。
Jack: then I should eat something to help my body recover quickly.
杰克:那我要不要吃点什么东西,帮助身体快速恢复。
Doctor: French fries?
医生:多吃点薯条?
Jack: will you steal my amazing recovery DNA for military purposes?
杰克:你们会不会偷取了我具备惊人恢复力的DNA用作军事用途。
Doctor: No, you don't have to worry about it.
医生:不会,你不用担心。
Jack: OK, thank you, doctor.
杰克:好的,谢谢你,医生。
Doctor: you're welcome. Remember to eat some fries.
医生:不客气,记得多吃点薯条。
上一篇:脑筋急转弯
下一篇:没有了
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。