布克先生的杯子
Booker: look.
布克:快看。
Rui Rui: what do you look at? Is there anything fun?
睿睿:看什么?有好玩的东西吗?
Booker: Yes.
布克:是的。
Rui Rui: your eyes?
睿睿:你的眼睛?
Booker: No, my new cup. What do I have in my eyes?
布克:不,我的新杯子。我的眼睛有什么?
Rui Rui: it's a very common cup. There's nothing special. How do others know it's your cup?
睿睿:很一般的杯子,没什么特别的,别人怎么知道是你的杯子?
Booker: there's a picture of me on it.
布克:上面有我的照片。
Rui Rui: No, no, no.
睿睿:不,没有。
Booker: No, there is a picture. It's a nuisance to lose something often. Now everyone knows it's my cup.
布克:不,有照片。经常丢东西很讨厌,现在人人都知道这是我的杯子了。
Rui Rui: there's no picture on it.
睿睿:那上面没有照片。
Booker: don't argue, friend. There is a picture on it.
布克:朋友,别争了。上面分明有照片。
Rui Rui: where is the picture, Mr. Booker?
睿睿:布克先生,照片在哪呢?
Booker: under the cup.
布克:杯子低下。
Rui Rui: OK, show me.
睿睿:好的,给我看看。
Booker: wait until I finish this cup of water. It's hot.
布克:等我喝完这杯水,好烫。
更多新鲜有趣的文章:可怕的蜘蛛