大号眼镜和小号眼镜
布克和睿睿决计把丁丁赶走,于是他们商量了一个计划,想知道计划是什么吗?一起看看他们俩的英语口语对话:
Booker: we must drive her out.
布克:我们一定要把她赶走。
Rui Rui: I agree.
睿睿:我同意。
Booker: so, the plan is like this!
布克:所以,计划是这样的!
Rui Rui: plan? I'll put on my big glasses first. Well, you can say that.
睿睿:还有计划?我先戴上我的大号眼镜。好了,可以说了。
Booker: all right, let's go in.
布克:好的,我们进去。
Rui Rui: when?
睿睿:什么时候?
Booker: one more minute.
布克:再等一分钟。
Rui Rui: can you finish your plan in a minute?
睿睿:你的计划一分钟能说完吗?
Booker: Well, there's nothing to plan about! Sorry to have made you so excited.
布克:好吧,也谈不上什么计划!抱歉,让你激动了。
Rui Rui: since so, I still wear small glasses!
睿睿:既然这样,我还是戴上小号眼镜吧!
更多新鲜有趣的文章:你害怕吗?