隔夜的果酱
Rui Rui: Oh, is someone looking for you?
睿睿:哦,有人找你了?
Booker: a beautiful girl.
布克:一个漂亮的姑娘。
Rui Rui: does she have the predestined relationship with you?
睿睿:她和你有缘吗?
Booker: what's the name of "predestined relationship"?
布克:什么叫有缘?
Rui Rui: she is looking for you to fix a computer, after the affair, does she return you?
睿睿:她找你修电脑,事情结束后她还理你吗?
Booker: no.! While I was fixing the computer, she put a quilt on my back.
布克:不!我修电脑时,她在我背上放了个被子。
Rui Rui: This is too hateful!
睿睿:这太可恶了!
Booker: Yes, I don't respect us at all!
布克:是的,一点都不尊重咱们!
Rui Rui: yes!
睿睿:是的!
Booker: when the printer was broken, they asked for help! Just fix it......
布克:打印机坏的时候,她们还求我们帮忙!只要修好了……
Rui Rui: like overnight jam, throw us away.
睿睿:就像隔夜的果酱,把咱们扔了。
Booker: overnight jam, too image!
布克:隔夜的果酱,太形象了!
更多新鲜有趣的文章:丁丁的拜访